Answered

Google Sheets Integration has many fields not on my survey

Hi! I created a survey earlier this year - pretty simple and linked to Google Sheets to download the results. After I used it for a couple months, I gave it to someone else to manage. I was just going in there today to download the results and noticed that the Google Sheet has all these additional headers that are not on the survey I created. They were not there when I used it before. My thinking is that the user that was managing this may have done something to mess it up!! 

The headings of my survey and the values are there, but many many more headings are now inserted before it creating too many columns with a header but no values.  Anyone has a clue on how I can fix this?

icon

Best answer by confused22 18 July 2022, 01:18

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @confused22 What are the headers you’re seeing? Could you take a screenshot to show us? 😀

Well, I went back today to get the screen shots and lo and behold the results today came out ok (no extra columns….before there were like 15 columns with nothing related to the survey, and the actual survey columns were after that. Who knows? But this is now solved

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy it's working now, @confused22! If you happen to find out how this was fixed, make sure to share the solution with us! 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@confused22 Isn’t that how it is - once you contact support or a community, it miraculously starts working again! 🤣 Glad to hear it’s all up and running!