Answered

Has the Embed for a Full-Page changed in the last two days? Not working on Safari Mobile

• 29 July 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi there. 

It looks like the embed code for website (Full Page) has changed. My problem is it’s not working for iPhone Safari (2 different phones with 2 incomplete front pages) and it’s perfectly fine on Android using Chrome. Is any one having the same issue? I’ve attached screen shots. It’s obvious which is Android/Chrome and which is iPhone/Safari (it’s working fine on a Mac on both Safari and Chrome)

icon

Best answer by Liz 1 August 2023, 18:29

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @barriebramley Could you send the full URLs where you have the forms embedded? Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi Liz

Here’s the old code

https://testytuesday.com/go/tt-25-july-2023.html

Here’s the new code

https://lansersonmain.com/go/lom_rugby_pool

Incredibly different code for an html page. As I said, on Android and my Mac (Safari and Chrome) it’s fine, but I’ve now tried 4 different iPhone versions and no one can do the new code. Whatever has been done looks much leaner, but it’s not working on all devices.

It’s going to effect my business this week to the extent that I’m having to send hundreds of whatsapp messages to let clients know that they’re not getting what they expect. It’s a crisis for me. 

Thanks for, as always, checking in and up. Appreciate your assistance

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Old Code

New Code

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

They are two different forms. However, you can see the code is properly different

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah yes, thank you! We have updated the embed code. You can learn more about that update here: 

I am running into the same issue as Barrie, any updates on this?

Hello everyone, checking in for updates to this thread as I am running in the same issue, my Typeform is not working on mobile using iPhones/Safari !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @adeptologie Could you share the URL where you have the form embedded? Thanks!