Hello Fellow Integrators

• 24 January 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi all!

JMarkowitz098 here and I work on integrations here at Typeform. Just wanted to say hi and spread the integration love. I hope others will say hi as well :D!

Best,

JMarkowitz098

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@jmarkowitz098 nice to see you here :heart_eyes:  Feel free to spread that integration love on here in the form of any tips/tricks/hacks/use cases.

Have you got a fave integration and if so what do you use it for?

Badge +5

Integration love, what a wonderful term!

Userlevel 2

Is it cheating to talk about video ask? At the last place I lived, we actually used video ask to start the interview process for new applicants. After someone submitted a response, a link to the interview was pushed to an interviews slack channel. Someone then created a quiz on wether we wanted to moved them onto the next step (that probably could have been automated too). 

From my developer perspective, our soon to be released (recently released?) integration for ConvertKit was a big accomplishment for me. It allows you to choose how subscribers are mapped to tags, including the ability to change what tag is chosen based on how the respondent answers a question. Previously, the integrations I have made all mapped to the equivalent of a single tag. This is the most complex integration I have built, so I’m quite proud of it. It also opens the way for us to do similar things with previous integrations. I hope it helps some stellar Typeform/ConvertKit users out there!

If anyone has their own favorite integration flows I’d love to hear them!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @jmarkowitz098 :wave:

That’s great stuff you’re mentioning here! Super excited to hear some more as there is never enough integration in the world :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@jmarkowitz098 @Michaela you'll be happy to hear we (the community team) are thinking of posting a regular "integration digest" to showcase newly-released Typeform integrations (a bit like the regular Product Digest that @Jo-Shan posts). 

But yeah, we would love to also showcase practical, real world examples of folks and their workflow wizardry. For example, on the Convertkit front, we once featured this use case guide from the amazing Cam Adair from Game Quitters. He who was using a Typeform>Converkit Zap to manage and segment his leads. I'll let him know the native integration is out and he can explore and maybe even come tell us here his thoughts :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jmarkowitz098 ! :) 

I’d love to see what others are building with VideoAsk! I’m currently creating my own VideoAsk with Zapier integrations outside of work, and I can’t wait to see how it turns out! I’d love to know what others are using the product for as well as Typeform. I’ve seen some forms build for ideas I never would have thought of!