Skip to main content

Help Needed: Fixing Typeform Survey Styling, JavaScript Conflicts, and Submission Handling on My Website

• 31 May 2024
  • 2 replies

I'm currently having trouble integrating Typeform into my client this website's workflow and would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance.

Here's what's happening:

Styling and Responsiveness: The Typeform survey doesn't look right on my website. It doesn't match the style of the rest of the page and doesn't work well on different devices and screen sizes. I've tried to change the CSS to fix it, but it's not working.

JavaScript Conflict: The Typeform survey is causing problems with other JavaScript on my page. Sometimes the survey doesn't load correctly, and other features on my site stop working.

Submission Handling: After someone completes the survey, I want to send them to a 'thank you' page on my website. I can't figure out how to catch the survey submission event and make this redirection happen.

I've looked through the Typeform documentation and tried different solutions, like changing the embed options and tweaking the CSS, but I can't fix these issues.

Has anyone faced similar problems when adding Typeform to their website? Are there any easy solutions or tips to fix these issues? I'm not very technical, so simple explanations would be really helpful.

Thank you for your help and suggestions!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @steward9 Thanks for stopping by the community. I took a look at the website, but I’m not seeing a typeform on the page. Could you share the URL where you have the form located so we can see how the code is interacting with the website? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @steward9 don’t forget to share the URL if you still need help with this 😊