Question

Help with Power Automate webhook

• 1 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Wazzup Typeform community

I have a PowerAutomate flow that involves a Tyepform trigger (make that 20 flows!). In this case, I want to pull info from a Typeform into an SMS. My Typeform pulls the open text answers without issue. However, when I pull multiple choice questions or drop down menu selections, the label is dragged along as well. What should I do in order to get the answer text clean and free of that label and symbols?   Eg of SMS with labels below

Hi Dimakatso! Thanks for calling the SAYouth Support Line. If you want to find out more about {"label":"Volunteering"} , click here  {"label":"https://sayouth.me/VolunteerNow"}  . Please note that this website is {"label":"is data free"} . Stay Safe, Stay Smart and Stay Kind. Your Guide, Lucinda .  {"label":"Remember: \"The happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.”"}

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Brent Davidoff Welcome to the community! 

I can’t say I’m too familiar with the PowerAutomate features, but @Paulo do you happen to use PowerAutomate? 

In the meantime, if you could send any screenshots of your setup, that would be handy!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Brent Davidoff 
Maybe there is a setting in PowerAutomate so you could extract the “label” instead of what is given by the tool directly.

Usually it would use a dot.
like object.label

Is this something you’ve tried?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Brent Davidoff Were you able to give @picsoung ‘s suggestion a try?