Answered

Hidden Fields from Outcome Pages to Klaviyo

• 13 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

We have a product recommendation quiz that has 12 different outcome pages. When a quiz is completed, one of 12 different outcome pages is displayed. That outcome page has a button to a product page on our website.

I am trying to pass on a hidden field in the button link so that Klaviyo knows which outcome page was recommended to a profile.

Is this possible? Am I using the hidden field incorrectly? Is there a better way to pass on to Klaviyo which outcome page a profile landed on?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 13 August 2021, 19:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@jerky - this is from another user

there is nothing that tracks which outcome page was recommended that is passed by default. 

if you create a variable, call it v_ending for example, and just before your logic sends the user to the appropriate outcome page, you put in a logic rule to replace v_ending with ‘outcome a’ (if the conditions are met for outcome a) etc.. 

then you should be able to map the variable to a field in klavio or pass the variable as part of the url string .. 

just my ruminations before coffee #4

des

Badge

Thanks for the reply, @john.desborough 

I’m playing with it now. I have it all built in simple logic...would I have to rebuild all of this in advanced logic to do this?