Answered

How can I transfer Typeform score to HubSpot using the hidden email address field?

• 22 March 2022
  • 4 replies

This is beyond my knowledge level. I’ve read through the hidden field articles and watched videos, but I don’t understand how to do this in HubSpot.

I have a HubSpot landing page (not embedded in a webpage) that is capturing new lead information and on submit, it takes the user to the Typeform. I don’t want people to have to enter their email addresses in two places. 

I have HubSpot connected to my Typeform with email address setup as a hidden field and connected to the email address field in HubSpot, and @score in Typeform linked to a score field in Hubspot. When I test the form, the score is not transferring back to HubSpot. Can someone help?

icon

Best answer by Liz 23 March 2022, 15:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ashley_medevolve Welcome to the community! Did you add the score after connected the form to Hubspot? If so, you’ll need to remove the integration and re-add it so you can map the field. 

Additionally, you’ll want to be sure that you’ve published the changes to the form before re-integrating. 

Let us know if this doesn’t work!

I just went in and “Revoked” permission for Hubspot and then reconnected it, but it still didn’t work. There wasn’t anything new to publish so that option was grayed out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ashley_medevolve If you’ve revoked the integration and re-added it, it should be showing the score option. I asked our technical team about this, and they couldn’t think of any other reason why it wouldn’t be appearing, so it might be best to contact them directly from your account email (and the form URL) here so they can take a closer look at this. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @ashley_medevolve! How are you doing?

Were you able to reach out to our support team? If yes, what did they say? 

Wishing you a great day! 😉