Answered

How can map multiple choice question of typeform with salesforce lookup fields? Please anyone help me

Userlevel 1

i have purchased business account in typeform for directly integrate typeform with salesforce so i have installed typeform package in salesforce but i want to map typeform picklist values with salesforce feilds,i did't understand how can it possible? (sfdc feilds also not showing for mapping)

for reference,following question which i want to map in salesforce (i have already created 4 contact custom feilds which lookup relation with contact)

Q. which contact do you want to edit?

A] Buyer's contact

B] logistic contact

C] Technical contact

D]  Financial contact

icon

Best answer by Liz 25 May 2022, 21:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mundo This article here can walk you through mapping the fields between Salesforce and Typeform. It’s possible that the field is incompatible, which would be why it’s not showing. Do you know if the field you’re trying to map to in Salesforce is compatible with the one in Typeform? 

Userlevel 1

Hi @mundo This article here can walk you through mapping the fields between Salesforce and Typeform. It’s possible that the field is incompatible, which would be why it’s not showing. Do you know if the field you’re trying to map to in Salesforce is compatible with the one in Typeform? 

@Liz Thanks for your response, actually i’m not able to do mapping with salesforce lookup feilds

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mundo I asked our product team if this was possible, but I’m afraid it’s not in our native integration. 😪