Answered

How do I embed a Typeform into Canva without error?

Hi

I’m trying to connect Typeform to Canva to embed a form into a template there. I’ve followed the Typeform support instructions (https://www.typeform.com/help/a/add-a-typeform-to-your-canva-presentation-360043530711/) and have tried a number of times with the same error each time when I get to Step 6 in the instructions.

Instead of it displaying the list of type forms in the Canva bar on the left, I get an error:

“The app returned an invalid response. Please try again later. If the problem remains, please contact the developer of the app.” which is Typeform.

Any idea how I can fix this?

thanks in advance.

John

icon

Best answer by Liz 25 October 2022, 19:59

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jbireland Happy Monday! I’ve asked the tech team if they are aware of any known issues with the integration, as I’m not sure what’s causing that error message. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @jbireland  - I can confirm there is a known issue for this and a bug opened. I’ve started following the bug, so I’ll post updates here when I have them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@jbireland The devs let us know that Canva has fixed the issue. Let us know if you’re still experiencing any issues with it!

I just created a form and now trying to embed it into my Canva project I keep getting an error that states: “This element can’t be added. Please check that it still has costs in Typeform”

It is still in Typeform and the form shows up in my Canva app. Is there something I should do to make it available?

I am having the Same Problem . Any reconmendations how to solve the Problem ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @IE Design and @Deliaaa Thanks for stopping by! We don’t have any known issues with the integration currently, so it might be best to contact our technical support team here with your form URL and a screenshot of the error so they can take a closer look into this for you. 

Hello, I’m having the same issue.  I’ve published a TypeForm and integrated it with my Canva account.  The TypeForm shows up when I first connect, but when I try to add it to my project it displays the message ‘This element can’t be added.  Please check that it still exists in TypeForm.’ (It does). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @designsbyshea Thanks for stopping by! If you haven’t already contacted our support team using the link above, they’ll be the best resource to help with this question. 

I integrated my Canva and TypeForm accounts. I can see the forms that I created in TypeForm in Canva.

Issue - When I click to add them to a website, I get the error message “This element can’t be added, please check to make sure it still exists in TypeForm”. I can see and edit the form in TypeForm. 

Can you please advise me of some potential solutions for adding the form to my Canva website? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jackos15 I’ve added your post here where we have more information on this. 

@Liz Thanks. Is the solution to contact tech support? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jackos15 Definitely give our tech support team a shout since each scenario has been different with this error.