Tutorial

How to create a quiz lead magnet with Typeform and ConvertKit

• 6 June 2021
  • 6 replies
How to create a quiz lead magnet with Typeform and ConvertKit
Userlevel 2

Hi all :wave_tone4: ,

Thought I’d share a YouTube video I created a few weeks ago on how to create a quiz lead magnet to get more subscribers on your newsletter using Typeform and ConvertKit. Here’s the video:

In it, I go over why quizzes make great lead magnets, walk you through the steps to create the quiz in Typeform and how to integrate it with ConvertKit. With Typeform’s recent direct integration with ConvertKit, I thought this would be helpful.

If you’re thinking about creating a quiz lead magnet, check it out! I hope it’s helpful. 

P.S. You can modify this to work with any email service provider. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ping me.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @janelleallen  welcome to the community :smiley:  Thanks so much for sharing your awesome video here, I’m really impressed by both the use case and the crystal clear and engaging way you demoed it!

I love that you’re taking the time to learn from your quizzes and going back and tweaking things accordingly, it’s a great practice to get into and I feel not enough people revisit their questions/structure once they’ve put them up. Great job :heart_eyes_cat:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

LOVE the video, @janelleallen !! You did a great job demonstrating how-to use Typeform to create a quiz as a lead magnet as well as the integration with ConvertKit. You just gained yourself a new subscriber. Thanks for sharing!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @janelleallen  welcome to the community :smiley:  Thanks so much for sharing your awesome video here, I’m really impressed by both the use case and the crystal clear and engaging way you demoed it!

I love that you’re taking the time to learn from your quizzes and going back and tweaking things accordingly, it’s a great practice to get into and I feel not enough people revisit their questions/structure once they’ve put them up. Great job :heart_eyes_cat:

Completely agree, James. Publish, learn, tweak, rinse, repeat 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@janelleallen Well this is handy and cool! I once tried to have a checklist lead magnet on my site, but then I got lazy with updating it ha! This inspired me to put a lead magnet quiz back on my site. I know what I’ll be working on this week. :grinning:

Userlevel 2

LOVE the video, @janelleallen !! You did a great job demonstrating how-to use Typeform to create a quiz as a lead magnet as well as the integration with ConvertKit. You just gained yourself a new subscriber. Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks for watching and subscribing, Vicki!

Userlevel 2

@janelleallen Well this is handy and cool! I once tried to have a checklist lead magnet on my site, but then I got lazy with updating it ha! This inspired me to put a lead magnet quiz back on my site. I know what I’ll be working on this week. :grinning:

haha, no one ever talks about the maintenance in keeping lead magnets up to date. Good luck with your quiz!