Question

How to integrate the form on home page ?

• 24 February 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
  • Sharing wisdom
  • 27 replies

Hello,

This is my form code :

<button data-tf-popup="IDiF6WmH" data-tf-open="time" data-tf-open-value="5000" data-tf-iframe-props="title=Vos marques en promo !" data-tf-medium="snippet" style="all:unset;"></button><script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

I want the form to be displayed only on home page, so I pasted the code like this :

But the form doesn’t show up, what did I do wrong ?

Thanks in advanced.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @FPBB Happy Thursday!

You’ll need to click this button both before/after the Typeform code. 

Let me know if this doesn’t work for you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello @Liz ,

Thanks for you help, I followed your advice, but still the pop up doesn’t op up after 5 sec  although I set it this way.

Here is the code on the page :

[vc_row][vc_column][electro_product_categories_menu_list][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][electro_product_list_categories limit="100"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][electro_products_carousel_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][electro_vc_products_carousel shortcode_tag="product_category" orderby="rand" order="ASC" title="Chaussures de marque en promo !" limit="6" category="chaussures"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][electro_products_tabs_carousel][/vc_column][/vc_row]
<code><button data-tf-popup="fSAPYiON" data-tf-open="time" data-tf-open-value="5000" data-tf-auto-close data-tf-iframe-props="title=Vos marques en promo !" data-tf-medium="snippet" style="all:unset;"></button><script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script></code>

And here is the screenshot :

In case you need a deeper look : c-moins-cher.com. 

Thanks in advanced for your help,

Fabien

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @FPBB Do you have the option to edit the form on the front-end in a visual editor? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @FPBB 
You could use our Wordpress plugin it works with Gutenberg editor.

If I understand well those vc_ tags it looks like you are using VisualComposer for Wordpress, is that right?
In that case you should be able to add your own javascript code following this tutorial from their help center.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello @picsoung , the WP plugin is outdated, and I just don’t feel like like going through coding to be able to use a service I pay, I hope you undestand. It should simply be a copy/paste.

I am using WPbakery, I tried to install the code, but the form is still not showing up :

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello @Liz , I pasted the code via WP backery, but the form is till not showng up :

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @FPBB Have you given the suggestion @picsoung gave here a try? It’s relatively easy to set up! Let us know if that doesn’t work for you. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello,

This tutorial is for Visual Composer, I use WP Backery.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@picsoung do you happen to know any other solutions for WP Backery?