Answered

How to keep the answers (without them being erased) while filling out my questionnaire

• 28 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Bonjour à tous,

Savez-vous comment garder les réponses dans le questionnaire en cours de remplissage sans que celles-ci ne s’effacent?

Merci pour votre aide

Edith

-- Google Translation --

Hello everyone,

Do you know how to keep the answers in the questionnaire being filled in without them being erased?

Thanks for your help

Edith

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 4 February 2022, 22:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello again, @Edith D ! I’m not quite sure I understand your question. 

Are you having the respondent fill in the same question multiple times? If so, you’ll need to duplicate that question as many times as they need to complete it, as it’s not possible to save the answers each time they edit the same question. 

Le questionnaire que je leur demande de remplir est assez long, aussi ça leur demande bien souvent de le remplir en plusieurs fois ou sur plusieurs jours, comment faire pour que leurs réponses restent et qu’ils ne soient pas obligés de tout refaire à nouveau.

J’espère que c’est plus clair?

Merci pour aide précieuse 

Edith

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Edith D - apologies for responding in English (even though I am fluent in French) but the language of the Community is English

You can break your long questionnaire into several typeforms that are shorter and easier to manage. You can then either redirect upon completion between the individual forms or use an email sequence to track the completion of the forms and send links to the user to remind them to fill out part1 or part 2 or part 3… as examples. 

I have done that for a client, where there are 10 ten-question typeforms ..