Skip to main content
Question

How to make Google Sheets integration bring all data

• 6 June 2024
  • 4 replies

When I integrate the form with Google Sheets to download new responses automatically, fields such as Response Type, Start Date (UTC), Submit Date (UTC) and Network ID. 

But these fields appear when I download the .xls manually.

I really need to know how long it took the user to answer the form.

How can I get this data through Google Sheets?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @andreiaf I believe this data should be pulling through the Google Sheets integration. Do you mind sharing a screenshot of what you’re seeing? (Or not seeing)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz  - in the google sheets integration you get the Submitted At date/timestamp and the Token. 

the other fields are only available in the Results download - i have never seen that in the google sheet. 

if i want to get those fields, i download the results file, then pull the data into the Google sheet and synch the data based on a couple of different keys (usually i use the email address as the key field to do the synch/look up)

des

Unfortunately it will have to be done manually then. @Liz is this in the product roadmap perhaps?

Thanks, @john.desborough!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, shoot, I could have sworn they were on there! This isn’t currently on the roadmap, @andreiaf , but I can share this feedback with the product team.