Answered

How to match a typeform question | Convertkit

Hi, Im trying to connect convertkit and type form. I have my api secret already

I have created a form with email and first name in convert kit to be able to connect with my typeform question (first name and last name). I don't know what i'm doing wrong, that when I try  to connect them, first name and email, those options are not displayed in my options from the convert kit form

I don't know if my convert kit form is wrong even though first name and email are not custom fields

Mayb

e im doing something wrong in typeform?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 20 May 2022, 22:19

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Merce83 - it looks like your first field is incorrect - you should have your email question instead of the “what is your name” question mapping to the email field

start with that 

and the mapping from typeform to convertkit is NOT to a form in convertkit… it is to a field in the record of the subscriber in convertkit 

HI ty so much for your response

Let me see if i understood

I should change the order of my questions to map it with convert kit? email first and then name?

Cause I would like to collect first name and email (spanish, I know sorry!)  in convert kit to make a rule so all my tagged people will receive something

Ty again for your help

I changed the order, but the email option doesn't come up in the convert kit part

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

yes it does - it’s listed there by default

because it is the KEY field, to create a record inside Convertkit, you don’t need to do anything but identify which typeform field matches the email 

and it looks like you have done it.. 

des