Answered

How to resume form from where you left off?

• 1 September 2023
  • 5 replies

I have a Typeform embed in my mobile app, I want user to resume their progress when they close the form and reopen.

Can I do that with ref from `onQuestionChanged` callback? How do I open the form back to the question where they left?

icon

Best answer by Liz 5 September 2023, 17:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @anniewey Happy Fri-yay! Our article here has more information on the capabilities our form has for resuming where a respondent left off. 

Hi @Liz , thanks for the reply but the article didn’t answer the question that I asked. I understand that the form’s answer can be saved but I don’t want to be taken to the start of the form again and repeat the entire process. Is there a way to be redirected to exact question, says question 10 out of 15 question? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @anniewey I’m afraid we don’t have that feature, though we do have the option for their previous answers to still appear in the form. The article above mentions the capabilities around that. I’ll pass along your feedback as to skipping ahead to unanswered questions to our product team. 😀

We are using typeform embeded SDK. 

When users leaves in the middle of the test and return,  can i make users continue on without having to start from the beginning? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @dbd I added your post here where we have the answer. 😀