Answered

How would I create an integration based upon an answer?

• 15 February 2022
  • 3 replies

I am using the Typeform to record test results. 

I have one connection that is to a Google.Sheet with a different TF for each person so that each tab in the same sheet will be a continuous record of their tests. 

I would like to have a secondary integration when one specific type of test is used so that I can accumulate the number of tests done on that specific date.  

Is that clear as mud?

Thanks - Cheryl 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 15 February 2022, 03:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@RightSide Health - welcome to the community. 

what you would need to do is set up another tab/sheet that uses combination of arrayformula and vlookup to scan the other files for any entries that were made on the other forms, based on the lookup value in your sheet. 

for example if you wanted to look up across 10 different sheets for new records where test_id=xxxx then  you can create the lookups and pull the data across. 

i use this type of function to create a composite report after users complete a series of 5 assessment typeforms. I use the email address (passed from registration typeform to each subsequent typeform) as the key value to link data across the google sheets. In the ‘compile report and send email form - which is simply a thank you form with a re-labeled submit button - the connected google sheet (the compiler) creates the record for the users name and email and then using the email, a series of vlookups are used to scan for the appropriate records in the other files and create the composite record of data needed to generate the output report. 

does that sounds like what you are trying to do?? 

des

I am unfamiliar with the use of these formulas but will print them out an give them a try.  

Thank you for taking the time to share the information.  

I truly appreciate it. 

Cheryl 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @RightSide Health How did this go for you? Were you able to get this setup? Let us know! :grinning: