Answered

Hubspot "Connect" button doesn't trigger authentication

• 10 November 2023
  • 2 replies

According to the setup guide (https://www.typeform.com/help/a/hub-spot-integration-installation-and-setup-360029578071/), once “Connect” is clicked, it should start the HubSpot Authenticate process. But clicking on it once does nothing for me. Clicking on it another time, goes to a full HubSpot integration page, and I can click “Connect” there. However, it then immediately returns to previous page with an error about a form not being published.

The error is a red herring for sure. HubSpot was never authenticated, so it can’t do anything.

I have no ad blocker running on my browser.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 10 November 2023, 22:17

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@DreamyRay - have you published your typeform yet? if the form has changes that have not been published then you might get that error ...just checking

@DreamyRay - have you published your typeform yet? if the form has changes that have not been published then you might get that error ...just checking

That was it! Thank you. I had thought it made sense to do all changes and settings, including integrations, and then Publish. Publishing the Typeform first, and then try to connect worked.