Answered

HubSpot not receiving existing responses.

• 31 January 2022
  • 3 replies

We have a quiz that is integrated with HubSpot but the responses are not sending to HubSpot. Does anyone know what we can do because the information on the landing page after the quiz contains information linked to answers on the quiz? Please help

icon

Best answer by Liz 2 February 2022, 17:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ellison Ellery Thanks for stopping by the community! It looks like the yes checkbox hadn’t been selected, so the existing contacts weren’t sent to Hubspot. 

You will want to disconnect the integration and re-connecting it, being sure to select that checkbox so the responses migrate over. 

Hi @Liz, my team went through this process, but the very next day, the “Send your existing responses to Hubspot” checkbox became unchecked again. Do you have an idea of what might be happening? 

Thanks,

Chinh

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LWteam Happy Thursday! I’m not quite sure I understand. When setting up the integration, you have the option to send existing responses to Hubspot. This only happens during the setup process, but any responses collected after setting up the integration should automatically be sent. 

Are you not seeing new responses sent to Hubspot? If so, does the form in Hubspot, created by Typeform, labeled “Please don’t modify,” edited or deleted? This would cause the integration to stop functioning.