Answered

I can't choose default score in my Typeform

Badge

Hi! I have a  problem - My Typeform is badly connected to Hubspot, it does not send letters with results. I guess the problrm could be in workflow, and default score. In logic I can’t pick up default score to add numbers. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 14 March 2023, 15:34

View original

17 replies

Badge

My Typefrom, integrated to Hubspot, can’t send letters with results. I guess the problem is in default score. Can someone from Typeform testers help me with that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kat108 Do you have the letters in your answer options? (Not counting the key hints) If not, this data won’t pass. 

If you’d like your results to have lettering options, I’d suggest removing the key hints and manually adding the letters to your answer options. 

Badge

Hi, Liz! Yes I have, You can check it there:

https://umw0z6zjlpm.typeform.com/AssessmentQA#hubspot_utk=xxxxx&hubspot_page_name=xxxxx&hubspot_page_url=xxxxx

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kat108 Thanks for sending this over! I took a look at your form, and it doesn’t look like you have the letters directly in your answers. In order to pass this, you could first remove the key hints following the steps here and then add those letters directly in your answers so the data exports. 

Badge

Hi, Liz! I added letters in numbers but it seems I could not add default score in logics anyway. 

Badge

here is the typeform

https://umw0z6zjlpm.typeform.com/AssessmentQA#hubspot_utk=xxxxx&hubspot_page_name=xxxxx&hubspot_page_url=xxxxx

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Kat108 ! I’m afraid I’m not quite sure I understand what you’d like to do with the score. Do you mind explaining a bit more what outcome you’re looking for? I want to be sure I provide you the right solution!

Badge

I want to add @score to my questions like in that example, its default, but for some reasons I can’t do it in that exactly typeform

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kat108 Do you mind sharing the link where you see the example? 

Badge

sure, @Liz ! https://umw0z6zjlpm.typeform.com/sprint-planning#hubspot_utk=xxxxx&hubspot_page_name=xxxxx&hubspot_page_url=xxxxx

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh, sorry, @Kat108 ! My comment was misleading. I meant the link to the article where you’re seeing that example. That’ll help me understand which setup you’re looking to replicate. 

Badge

Oh, sorry, @Kat108 ! My comment was misleading. I meant the link to the article where you’re seeing that example. That’ll help me understand which setup you’re looking to replicate. 

Hi Liz! So how can I add score in here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kat108 Could you send the link to the article you’re referencing previously? 

Badge

Hi, @Liz!

I’m trying to connect Typeform with Hubspot. I want to send the emails with the results to the participants and have created a workflow in Hubspot for it. Unfortunately, it is not working. I can’t understand if it is a problem in workflow, trigger criteria and score. Can someone please help me with that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kat108 Do you mind sharing a screenshot of the workflow in Hubspot? And if you’re able to send a screenshot of how you have the form integrated in Typeform to Hubspot, that would be helpful, too!

Badge

Hi, @Liz ! Here are the screens

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Kat108 ! I think all of this is setup correctly. Have you submitted any test responses? And do those have scores? 

If they do, then it might be something with the ordering in Hubspot. I’m not super familiar with that, so you might need to check with their support team, but part of me also thinks it might be the “and” bits in your flow trigger. You might want to change these to “or” for the one checking the scores.