Answered

Integrate Typeform with Gorilla

• 1 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Hola comunidad! tengo una pregunta que no he podido resolver y quizás ustedes puedan ayudarme. Quisiera hacer una integración entre uno de mis test de Typeform y uno que realizaré en Gorilla (gorilla.sc) hay alguna manera en que las bases de datos de las dos herramientas pueda consolidarse en una? No sé si lo que pregunto sea correcto o no… pero quizás alguien pueda colaborarme guiándome un poco sobre esto.

Gracias!

Typeform* me faltó la “m” en el título de la pregunta :D

--- 

Google Translation

Hello community! I have a question that I have not been able to solve and perhaps you can help me. I would like to make an integration between one of my Typeform tests and one that I will perform in Gorilla (gorilla.sc). Is there any way that the databases of the two tools can be consolidated into one? I do not know if what I ask is correct or not ... but perhaps someone can help me by guiding me a little on this.

Thanks!

Typeform * I was missing the "m" in the question title: D

icon

Best answer by Michaela 3 September 2021, 15:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DIPdetox Thanks for stopping by the community! The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 

I’m afraid I’m not too familiar with Gorilla, and I tried to see if Zapier happened to have a way to pass data from Typeform into Gorilla, but it doesn’t look to be so. @Michaela may know if this is an option with Integromat!

Do you happen to know if Gorilla has an option to receive data via webhooks? If so, this would be an easy way to send data from Typeform to Gorilla. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @DIPdetox , hello @Liz :wave: Hope your Friday’s relaxed and you weekend plans are all set up :blush:

Getting to the point:

Unfortunately, there is no pre-made Gorilla integration on Integromat just yet. Worry not, though!

Whenever you’re looking to work with a service that has not been released on Integromat yet, you can always use the universal HTTP module, which lets you connect to any rest API. 

Soooooo, you can check if Gorilla’s API is public and see this support doc on working with the HTTP module for reference :nerd:

There are also heaps helpful Youtube videos on this topic. I’m gonna go ahead and pick this one by my lovely colleague Dimitris: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRlVOo9JAI0&t=268s

Have a great day, guys!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you for the help, @Michaela !!