Answered

Integrating with Report Gorilla

• 27 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi everyone,

I was hoping someone could help me with an integration question. I have set up a survey for prospective clients to complete. After completing the survey, I have created ending pages based on their responses to quiz questions. In addition to seeing the written response on the ending pages, I would like the clients to also see a graphical depiction of their responses. I know that Report Gorilla offers this option, but I was wondering if there is a way to automatically generate the Report Gorilla graphs for my clients to see (or be emailed) once they have completed the survey? Basically, I have three questions:

1. Is it possible to integrate Typeform and Report Gorilla, so that the reports generated by report gorilla are automatically sent to the respondent?
  2. If the above is possible, will the respondent be able to see the graph on the same page as their completed survey, or will they only be able to see it in an email?
  3. If the above is not possible, is there another integration platform that can generate graphs and will automatically send the graphs to the respondent?

Thanks in advance!!

icon

Best answer by Paulo 28 October 2021, 09:42

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi  @EBrady Welcome to the community! While it is possible to connect Typeform and Report Gorilla, I’m afraid I’m not terribly familiar with the integration. 

@Paulo have you happened to use this integration by chance? 

@Liz @EBrady I’m not familiar with Report Gorilla, but in their web site there’s this demo that looks something similar to what is asked in the question 1.👇

As for the question 2, I don’t know if there’s a way to include the answers in the same report, but I think this is something to check with Report Gorilla. One workaround would be use the Notification feature to send the answers for the respondent email through Typeform. The downside in that the respondent would receive two emails, one from Report Gorilla with the report and one from Typeform with the answers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you, @Paulo !!

Great thanks everyone. I have contacted Report Gorilla directly and they’ve been very helpful!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear, @EBrady ! Were you able to get your form integrated with Report Gorilla? If so, we’d love to hear about what you built!