Answered

Integration between hubspot and typerform won't let me

• 13 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Hola buenos días,

Quería preguntar algo, lo que pasa es que estoy tratando de conectar la propiedad email con Hubspot pero me sale el error que adjuntare en la imagen inferior, al momento de reemplazar por otra propiedad de multiple choice o short text no me aparece este error y me deja continuar, pero si yo coloco la propiedad email de primeras y la publico se guarda normal, pero si añado otra propiedad como las anteriores me arroja ese error. ¿Que puedo hacer?

-- Google Translation --

Hello good day,

I wanted to ask something, what happens is that I am trying to connect the email property with Hubspot but I get the error that I will attach in the image below, when replacing it with another multiple choice or short text property this error does not appear and I lets continue, but if I place the email property first and publish it, it is saved normally, but if I add another property like the previous ones, it throws me that error. What I can do?

icon

Best answer by Liz 20 September 2022, 16:12

View original

4 replies

what happens is that I am trying to connect the email property with Hubspot but I get the error that I attach in the image below, when I replace it with another property of multiple choice or short text I do not get this error and let me continue, but if I put the first email property and publish it is saved normally, but if I add another property as above I get this error. What can I do?

Link form: https://admin.typeform.com/form/m3cPC6lO/create?block=e385c0e5-1cf7-44b2-b0f6-d971c83e7fd7

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @andrewk Happy Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by the community. The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 

Are you connecting to the new email field in the contact info question? Or the standalone email question? 

Hola Lis buen día

Esta es la pregunta la cual solicita el correo electrónico y va con la propiedad establecida en typeform para solicitar el correo.

Pero al momento de realizar la integración o conexión de la pregunta del formulario y hubspot me aparece el error que manifesté en la primera pregunta.

Y este es el error que siempre me aparece, ya con las otras preguntas o propiedades pude conectarlas.

Link de formulario: https://admin.typeform.com/form/m3cPC6lO/create?block=e385c0e5-1cf7-44b2-b0f6-d971c83e7fd7

Muchas gracias por la ayuda, un excelente miércoles.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @andrewk Our integration was experiencing a bug, but this issue has now been fixed. Could you let us know if you’re still experiencing the error? Thanks!