Question

Integration of typeform data in the notion database

• 29 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Bonjour,

j’ai un problème de connexion de mon formulaire Typeform à ma base de données Notion.

Le mappage du formulaire typeform est ok avec la base de données notion, mais lorsque typeform me demande de valider que je suis ok avec les “termes et conditions”, une erreur apparait.

Lorsque je coche la case “J’accepte” le message d’erreur suivant apparait “Quelque chose s'est mal passé :(Essayez de recharger cette page ou contactez le support client.”

Quelqu’un aurait-il une solution à ce problème ?

Merci beaucoup par avance.

Christophe

-- Google Translation --

Hello,

I have a problem connecting my Typeform form to my Notion database.

The typeform form mapping is ok with the notion database, but when typeform asks me to validate that I am ok with the “terms and conditions”, an error appears.

When I check the box “I accept” the following error message appears “Something went wrong:(Try reloading this page or contact customer support.”

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thank you very much in advance.

Christopher

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @rozu44 Happy Tuesday! What browser are you using? If you haven’t already, do you mind also trying to clear the cache and use a different browser to see if that makes a difference? Thanks in advance. 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @rozu44! Welcome to our Community! Have you tried following Liz' suggestion of clearing the cache and using a different browser? Let us know how it goes!

Hello everyone, 

I’ve been having issues with transfering data from filled out typeform to my notion database. Everything’s connected and set up correctly, I test it out and everything looks fine, but couple of days later, the notion database gets disconnected for some reason and I have to set it up all over again. 

Anyone else had this problem? 

Thank you for your input.