Answered

Integration with Notion - yes/no questions not integrating (specifically FALSE answers)

I’m building a form with an integration into a Notion database.  I’ve gotten all of my questions to integrate correctly with the except of Yes/No questions.  When a “yes” answer is given in the typeform, the response appears “true” in the notion database.  When a “No” answer is given in the typeform, no answer appears - so I can’t differentiate between the question not being answered and the question being answered with “no”.

It seems that “false” should appear in the database, so it’s unclear to me why it is not.  I’ve tried making the question required, and that does not change the result.  How do I get my “no” response to show in Notion?

icon

Best answer by picsoung 15 June 2022, 05:40

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @forant Happy Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by the community. I know this is a very default answer, but could you try deleting the integration and re-adding it first to see if that solves the issue? 

If not, @picsoung should be able to help!

Yes, I’ve tried deleting and re-adding the integration twice.  True/Yes still shows up and works correctly; False/No continues to not appear.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @forant 

I finally was able to take a look. I guess it has to do with which column type you map the Yes/No question to on Notion.

The closest would probably be a checkbox column, ✅ corresponds to a Yes on Typeform and ⬜ (an empty square) is a No on Typeform.

I imagine you were trying to connect it to a text column.

And I indeed found a bug that should be corrected by now.

Would you mind trying it again? and see if you have the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @forant! How are you today? Were you able to check @picsoung's comment above? Hoping it can help you! 

Yes, it looks like the bug is fixed now!  Thank you @picsoung and @Gabi Amaral