Answered

Integromat hidden fields

• 30 January 2021
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi everyone, 

I’ve decided to get some Integromat experience and use it over Zapier in a side project I’m working on. (Indonesian Word of the Day subscription)

I have added TYpeform to the scenrio but I can seem to pull hidden fields from the list of questions. It only displays visible fields (answer Questions.)

Am I missing something is there a workaround ?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Michaela 5 February 2021, 09:28

View original

13 replies

Badge +5

Hey Jason, mentioning @Michaela on this one. Perhaps can offer some valuable insight! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Currently Jason @Michaela will most likely have a better answer, but to be on the safe side, if you haven’t published your form yet or form changes (such as adding hidden fields after already publishing the form), you’ll want to make sure to click the publish button! Oftentimes this can solve the issue. :) 

Userlevel 2

Hi All, 

I still don't see the option for using Typeform hidden fields in Integromat. @Michaela do you know if this is possible, please? I’d like to try Integromat with a new project I’m working on but this is key to success.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @Currently Jason, sorry for the late reply :strawberry::pray:

First of all, thanks for considering using Integromat for your project, so so happy to hear that :relaxed::hugging:

The issue with hidden fields has been brought to our attention only recently but our developers are working hard on fixing it asap. I will keep an eye on this and I’ll notify you once this has been solved. It should not take long :sunny:.

Thanks for your patience and very sorry for the inconvenience!

Badge +5

Thanks for your response @Michaela! Keep us posted!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Michaela thank you!! I also shared this with the tech team in support so we’re updated in case anyone reaches out via email, too. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi again, @Currently Jason :wave:

Just chiming in with some updates. Our team is working on fixing the issue but until that’s done, I have some advice.

Try to check that the hidden fields values were really sent and saved by Typeform. You can check the values here:

If Typeform does not save the hidden fields values, there’s no way to propagate them into Integromat.

If you’ve checked this and it did not help, feel absolutely free to reach out to our support team

Hope this will be resolved soon so that you can start using Integromat fully :relaxed:

Have a great day :sunny:

Userlevel 2

Hi @Michaela,

Thanks again for your response. The hidden fields have data but are not available to choose in Integromat. I maybe doing something wrong but happy to be corrected 😁  

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Michaela,

Thanks again for your response. The hidden fields have data but are not available to choose in Integromat. I maybe doing something wrong but happy to be corrected 😁  

Oh I see. In that case, really open a ticket with us, like I said :relaxed:.  At this point, our support team is more able to help you with this than I am, sorry about that.

And like I also said - we’re working hard to get this fixed asap :hammer:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Currently Jason did you manage to solve the issue? =) Let us know how it goes!

Userlevel 2

Hey @Currently Jason did you manage to solve the issue? =) Let us know how it goes!

Hi @Mariana,

No, it’s an issue in Integromat that they are looking into. I’m using Zapier to solve this issue at the moment so it’s ok for now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Currently Jason thanks for letting us know! :) 

hi all, little follow up question here:
@Michaela any update on this from the Integromat side?