Question

Intercom Integration: End survey photo in messenger is broken

• 18 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Hello, 

I created a survey in typeform and sent it to a user through intercom messenger. When the user completes the survey and returns to the messenger, they can see the “Thanks for Responding” but the photo is broken. Is this a typeform issue? 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ACOZZY Thanks for stopping by the community! Do you know if the same issue is happening on the form if you try it from the link itself? (Ex, not the embed in Intercom)

The link works but we don’t want to redirect our users outside of the messenger bubble. Is there a way to edit the confirmation screen?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ACOZZY Sorry, I should have specified! Do you have the same image issue on the direct link? This will help me know if the issue is only in Intercom or also in the form itself. 

@picsoung may also have some insight on this. 

All good! I don’t have the same image on the direct link. I believe this image is only part of the survey confirmation page when integrated with Intercom

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

OH! Thank you. I completely spaced in remembering the image issue. Do you have a link where you have the form in intercom for me to test (if you don’t mind)? Then, I can see if it happens to be browser specific. We don’t currently have any other reports of this that I’m aware of. 

Having the same issue. It appears to be a whitelist issue from what I can tell - domain of the image is public-assets.typeform.com. It violates the Content Security Policy directive

You need to have someone update your CSP apache config 

https://www.intercom.com/help/en/articles/3894-using-intercom-with-content-security-policy

🤙

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@cirv831 Thank you for sharing this - let me ask our product team if they’re aware of this. 🙂