Answered

Is it possible to create different record type of ticket in Salesforce since one form ?

• 23 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello, 

I need to put on my website a Typeform form. A support form for my team “care”. 

I would like to propose only one form, but I actually use 4 records type of Tickets in Salesforce. 

Is it possible to create different record type of ticket in Salesforce since one form according to the fields filled in ? 

Many thanks

icon

Best answer by Michaela 28 March 2022, 15:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sohoa Sounds like quite the set up! I don’t think this would be possible in our native integration (correct me if I’m wrong, @picsoung ) but possible with Zapier or Integromat. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Michaela, can you confirm if this is possible with Make (Integromat)? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hello guys, hope you’re well! 🌻

So Make (formerly Integromat) could definitely be of assistance here!

Ok, first things first, lemme just briefly explain what Make is all about. It’s a visual platform that lets you connect pretty much any online app and automate all kinds of tasks you would otherwise perform manually.  

To get a better idea of all the things you could do with Typeform and Salesforce on Make, you can navigate over to the pre-made integrations and learn all about the options: 

Typeform

Salesforce

Since you’d like to be creating different types of objects, I’m also adding a link to our Salesforce help doc that points out all the types of records you can work with 🤓