Question

Issues Clicking Submit After Calendly Date Selection

• 6 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi. 

We created a Typeform to generate leads on our website. The very last question is for a lead to schedule a date to connect with our business using Calendly. When they click on the date and are confirmed, we still need them to submit their Typeform responses.

Unfortunately on mobile, they can’t seem to scroll down to click on the Submit button at the bottom. If you look at the screenshot, you will see half of the Submit button. I have to drag the screen down to see a part of it and can’t click it. 

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @krluna Welcome to the community! Could you send the URL where you have the form located so we can test it? It looks like it might be an embed issue, but I can confirm after seeing the form. 

Hi Liz, 

Thank you for the prompt response. Please find the url here: https://www.ascendhome.co/application-process

Let me know if you have any issues with that. And if you have to create some fake calendar invites, that is ok! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you, @krluna ! I think there might be something in the custom code that is causing an issue, but @mathio do you happen to know in particular? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@mathio do you happen to have any idea on this one? :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I have replicated this issue also when accessing the typeform directly (without embed). I have reported this to the responsible team.

Update: Upon further investigation I was actually unable to replicate this. When i try to submit the form without filling out the Calendly question the error message is hidden behind form footer, but when I completed the Calendly question the button was actually displayed correctly. I tested this on both Android and iOS.

In the screenshot I can see close button “X” in top right corner which suggests its a popup embed. However when I visit the page there is no close button, it is widget embed. Did something change? @krluna were you able to fix this issue with different embed code?