Question

Kajabi Integration

• 29 November 2021
  • 6 replies

+Does anyone has experience embeding Typeforms into Kajabi courses_

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Juan Happy Monday! I hope you’re having a good one. Are there any particular questions you have about embedding a form in Kajabi? Or any specific troubles you’re running into? 

Hi @Liz thanks. Well, it is not possible. I can´t embed a Typeform in any Kajabi Post and to carry hidden fields.

I want to use my existing typeforms in the workshops in Kajabi but havent figured out how.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Juan If Kajabi has a merge fields type option, you should be able to add those to the embed code like in these steps. If not, you would most likely have to create some code to pass that information into the form. :\

Thanks again @Liz 
I use merge codes on Thinkific, and its pretty straight forward. Because I use them, want to have the same experience for my users on Kajabi, but seems its not possible as I mentiond. Kajabi hasnt come back to me either. If they do, will write about it too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah yes, please let us know what they say, @Juan ! Since they’ll be the ones passing the data into the form, they should hopefully have a more solid answer as to if this is possible in their platform. :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Juan! I was just wondering if you had a reply from Kajabi or anything new that is worth sharing with our Community? Thank you a lot! Have a great day! :blush: