Answered

Link two forms, with hidden fields, and keep embedded ?

• 2 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I was able to connect two typeforms together, using the hidden fields method. They are working fine
But the forms are embedded into a page. When jumping from form1 to form2, the screen goes maximized and no longer embed, making the user leave the page.
I think it has to be with the redirect link at the end of form1, it states a simple URL making the form leave the embed mode.

Any workaround? Thanks

icon

Best answer by jeremielp 2 May 2023, 16:20

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Instead of linking directly to the form, you can link to another page of your website, which has the second form embedded the way you want. Pass the parameter to this URL, the same way you would do with the Typeform URL.

Then, configure the embed with the “data-tf-transitive-search-params” parameter, for Typeform to read the hidden fields from the URL. More info here:

https://www.typeform.com/help/a/dynamically-pass-hidden-fields-from-a-url-to-an-embedded-typeform-for-advanced-users-4404652303892/

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @GF1 Did the solution above work for you? Let us know if you still need some help setting it up!

Hi @GF1 Did the solution above work for you? Let us know if you still need some help setting it up!

Hello again,

Thanks. Still testing, I understood the concept but it is not straight forward.