Answered

MailChimp integration always as Opt-out Mails

• 24 August 2021
  • 6 replies

I am integrating Typeform with MailChimp using a field for the GDPR consent. The user answers YES (he consent with marketing emails), but the integration is sending NO (false) to the MailChimp.

API log:

"marketing_permissions": [
{
"marketing_permission_id": "cbbebc7022",
"text": "Email",
"enabled": false
},
{
"marketing_permission_id": "7fc1b8d952",
"text": "Direct Mail",
},
{
"marketing_permission_id": "d27a0c2a53",
"text": "Customized Marketing",
}
],
"source": "Typeform",
"tags_count": 1,
"tags": [

icon

Best answer by Liz 31 August 2021, 19:56

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @paulobrito! Welcome to the Typeform Community! :blue_heart:

I'm sorry you're having this issue! I advise you to reach out to our Support team. As we cannot check your account from the Community, they will be your best option for further help. You can contact them using this form.

When you contact them, make sure to send the form ID, a screencast showing how you configured the integration, and lastly, let them know if you're able to reproduce the issue. 

In the meantime, keep us updated on the status of your issue. I hope you can solve it as soon as possible! :pray_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @paulobrito Were you able to reach our support team for help? :grinning:

Hi @paulobrito Were you able to reach our support team for help? :grinning:

Hi Liz, yes, but I am still waiting for the solution. I am holding my marketing campaign, if they don't answer back until Friday I will have no choice but going to another solution. Even enjoying the Typeform interface, this is very critical to my process. :frowning2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @paulobrito Thanks for the update! I asked our support team, and it looks like the issue is caused by a feature we don't currently have that will take some time to develop. :weary: In the meantime, you could use Zapier or Integromat to pass the data to Mailchimp, too. 

Hi @paulobrito Thanks for the update! I asked our support team, and it looks like the issue is caused by a feature we don't currently have that will take some time to develop. :weary: In the meantime, you could use Zapier or Integromat to pass the data to Mailchimp, too. 

Ahhh ok! Good idea, I will try to connect this way meanwhile! Thank you! :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know how it goes, @paulobrito !