Answered

Mailchimp Tags Not Appearing in Typeform

Hello,

I had set up a typeform survey with a Mailchimp integration that included tags applied to specific answers on our survey. I changed an answer’s wording and had to go back to set up the integration again, and now only 30 of our many many Mailchimp tags are showing up - not including the tags I created just for this survey in Mailchimp. I tried clearing cache and cookies and logging out and into both Mailchimp and Typeform, disconnecting the Mailchimp integration in the connect screen in Typeform and re-authenticating and connecting it -- nothing is working. Can someone help?

icon

Best answer by ryan.terry 11 April 2023, 17:09

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Scenic Do you mind sharing a screenshot or video of what happens when you try to scroll through the tags list? 

Hi 

I have the same problem and also tried everything, but nothing works.

There is nothing special to see when you scroll through the list, it just stops after 30 tags...

Yes! That’s what ours looks like as well. Seems like there might be a bug that is limiting it to 30 tags...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Scenic @Hanne_UEG Our tech team let me know they have a bug open for this. I have a notification for the progress, but if you want to be notified directly, contact our support team here.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hey all 🖐 just to follow up with this one, our developers released the fix for this today. You should now be able to see up to 1k Mailchimp tags in the integration setup.

Hi, 
I’m having the same issue. But I have almost 2k Mailchimp tags. Is there a fix ?
Thanks

Hi @Liz and @ryan.terry 

We have the same problem, we can only see three tags. What can we do to be able to see every tag from Mailchimp? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Grigoriou Interiors Do you mind taking a screenshot of what you’re seeing? Thanks in advance!

Hi!

Same issue here, I cannot see newly created tags on Mailchimp. On the screenshot attached, “NP” should show up on the list.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LVB If you try typing in the tag, does it appear by chance?