Answered

Matrix question to Airtable

Hi… I am trying to get the data from a matrix question into an airtable through a typeform-airtable connection. I tried single select, multiple select and even single line text as airtable datatype for connecting to each row of matrix question. But its not working. Please advise!

I am getting the following response…

Hmm...not a perfect match

That typeform question doesn't really go with that Airtable field. Try to make them match. For example, the typeform Date question works with the Airtable date field.

icon

Best answer by Nero 11 June 2022, 16:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nero Welcome to the community! Usually that error means that one of the options isn’t matching in both systems. Sometimes, things like spaces can cause that error, so you’ll want to be sure the options you have in Typeform are exactly the same in Airtable.

Thanks @Liz… I checked and the labels are exactly the same… no space errors. It may have something to do with the way Matrix responses are treated on Typeform. I solved the problem by using Zapier.. much easier than Typeform’s own integrator. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I'm glad you were able to solve your problem, @Nero! I'm pretty curious how your form looks like, why don't you send the URL of it and then we can give you some useful feedback? Thank you a lot!