Answered

Moving leads from Typeform to a workflow in Hubspot

• 22 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi, we’re trying to use Typeform to better qualify leads before they arrive in Hubspot. Once they arrive in Hubspot though, we want to send them to an automated workflow so that they can go to a specific Deals board depending on what country they come from and get assigned to a specific sales person. The workflow exists in Hubspot for Hubspot form but we don’t know how to connect it to the Typeform we created. What property or trigger can we use for deals created via Typeform to be recognised by the workflow?

icon

Best answer by Liz 23 September 2022, 17:56

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @chopnfat Happy Friday! You could use the form that we create to trigger the workflow to start once a submission has happened: 

Thank you! Makes it really easy!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad that helped, @chopnfat ! Let us know if we can help answer anything else. 😀

Does this take a certain amount of time to populate into Hubspot? I am not seeing my form come thru in hubspot but i have connected the integration 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @KurtK It shouldn’t take too long to populate. If you’re still not seeing them, do you mind trying to remove the integration and re-add it to see if that solves the issue?