Answered

My webpage automatically jumps to the typeform embed at the bottom of the page

I have embedded a typeform survey on this webpage - https://companiions.com/b2b-referral-landing-page

This is the original embed code I used:

<div data-tf-widget="L3AfcSXe" data-tf-iframe-props="title=Refer your employer" data-tf-medium="snippet" style="width:100%;height:400px;"></div><script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

I’ve also tried adding in data-tf-disable-auto-focus which hasn’t worked. The embed code with this included is:

<div data-tf-widget="L3AfcSXe" data-tf-iframe-props="title=Refer your employer" data-tf-medium="snippet" data-tf-disable-auto-focus style="width:100%;height:400px;"></div><script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

Any help would be much appreciated

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 4 August 2022, 15:54

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Jon36! Welcome to the Typeform Community! 👋🏼

The technical team has informed me that we had a glitch, but I believe it has been resolved now. Can you clear cache and cookies an to try again? 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Have a nice day! 🌞

I’m having the exact same problem, adding the: data-tf-disable-auto-focus seems to have fixed the problem, but its a pain in the neck to change over 30 forms!

Hello,

I am experiencing this jump down site wide and full client portfolio wide.

Everywhere there is a stagnant typeform embed the page is jumping.

https://landmarkmonuments.com/

https://mattosmonuments.com/

to name a couple of examples.

please help with adjusting because the “data-tf-disable-auto-focus ” is a great in single use fix, but having hundreds of the same copy of code displayed is an impossible reupload.

Also, in templated use, the Mattos example still jumps down the page. can we eliminate this autofocus from the typeform end?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @LittleGreenDevelopment! I've checked the websites and the Mattos example seems to be normal. I'm tagging @mathio over here because he might be able to help you! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I am having the same issue with all forms across our sites today too.
is there another fix than adding “data-tf-disable-auto-focus”  to all codes?

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@Gabi Amaral We have 105 typeforms in 4 different languages embedded. 
We cannot manually change every single one.
Please help. 🙏🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @daniel I’m afraid this is the solution we currently have, but if updating the code doesn’t work, please let us know. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @Liz 
thanks for letting me know.
Updating the code works, but with so many typeforms this will take ages to do. 😫

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Sorry to hear, @daniel! We'll keep you posted if there's another way to fix this! In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions.

This is still an issue has anything been done about it? It’s impacting our conversion rates 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@illyb Unfortunately, the support couldn’t help me either.

Since this was affecting over 150 pages on our website, an employee had to spend almost a full workday updating the forms with the following:

data-tf-disable-auto-focus

Now they all work fine. 

I’m a bit disappointed that Typeform wasn’t able to solve this for everyone faster.