Answered

Mystery Typeform tag created and applied in ConvertKit

• 12 October 2021
  • 5 replies

I set up a ConvertKit integration with a Typeform that maps to one of two tags: [waitlist] or [registered].

In ConvertKit, a third tag appeared [ typeform-Waitlist - Company(CL7jsb0B) ] that was generated by Typeform (I never created it). It is seemingly randomly applied to respondents (no discernable patterns or comminalities between respondents’ answers with this tag).

Typeform generated tag

What causes Typeform to genertate a tag in ConvertKit and how do I prevent this from happening in the future?

icon

Best answer by Liz 13 October 2021, 16:03

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sophia Huh, this is odd. I’ve never seen this. Is this only happening on one form? Or with multiple forms connected? 

There is only a single form connected, and it hasn’t been updated or republished since it’s initial publication

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ok, thank you, @Sophia ! I can’t see what would be causing this, so I’ve asked our tech team. I’ll let you know if they have any insight on this by tomorrow at the latest!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sophia Our tech support team hasn’t seen an issue like this currently. Can I have you try removing the integration totally and re-adding it to see if that solves the issue? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Disregard, @Sophia ! Another team member actually has seen this in his account when testing. If you select the same tag for all responses, ConvertKit automatically adds the tag you’re seeing. Hopefully this helps clarify where it’s coming from!