Answered

Not working on HubSpot

• 4 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi guyes,

I’m new to Typeform but I think it’s an amazing tool for me. However, I’m having some problems when I try to connect the Typeform to my HubSpot account.

When the first time I tried to connect it, I didn’t read the notice carefully, so I deleted the test entry in my Hubspot contacts list, which is automaticlly sent by Typeform. I just learn that test entry shoundn’t delete when I check again but it’s too late.

So I delete the integration and tried re-connect it, followed the process step by step, but it still not work. The test entry never reappeared, my testing submition of the form also not show on my HubSpot contacts list. ( But an old contacts info which collected in typeform before appeared on the HubSpot contacts list, so I believe it can work, just something wrong and I’m not able to fix it.)

I tried twice but all failed, so I’m coming here to looking for help!

If anyone know how to fix this issue, that will be MUCH GRATEFUL!

Thank you in advance!

Tom

2021-02-05

icon

Best answer by Liz 5 February 2021, 18:24

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Tom Chelty . First, welcome to the community!

When setting up the integration, you’ll also want to be sure not to delete the test form we create in Hubspot, too, or rename it. 

If that form is still there and the contacts aren’t appearing, do you happen to be testing with an email that already exists in your account? If so, we’ll update the contact rather than creating a new one. 

If neither of those solve the issue, would you mind linking your form here? Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Tom Chelty . First, welcome to the community!

When setting up the integration, you’ll also want to be sure not to delete the test form we create in Hubspot, too, or rename it. 

If that form is still there and the contacts aren’t appearing, do you happen to be testing with an email that already exists in your account? If so, we’ll update the contact rather than creating a new one. 

If neither of those solve the issue, would you mind linking your form here? Thanks!

Hi Liz,

Thank you for your comment.

Unfortunately, I deleted the test entry due to my stupid mistake. When I try to re-connect it, the test entry never shows again, and the Hubspot still not collect new contacts from Typeform when I fill the form in a virtual identity.

Now the Hubspot just collected a contact which is existed in Typeform before but doesn’t collect any new contacts. I tried to fill the form with many different virtual identities (totally new different emails and names), but still, nothing appears in the HubSpot contacts list.

The link to the form: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Tom Chelty , Hm, that is strange, especially if our test form is located in Hubspot. Our technical support team can take a closer look into this by logging into your forms and checking any errors in the backend. Would you mind reaching out to them here? They should be able to help further with this. :) 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Tom Chelty , Hm, that is strange, especially if our test form is located in Hubspot. Our technical support team can take a closer look into this by logging into your forms and checking any errors in the backend. Would you mind reaching out to them here? They should be able to help further with this. :) 

Hi Liz,

I’ve read many articles for this issue in your help center and sent a message 2 days ago after I found I’m not able to solve this problem.

But I still didn’t receive any reply from your technical team yet, and it's very urgent for me( That’s why I upgraded just after the registration in 1 day.). 

I also tried to fix it by myself many times today but still failed, I’ve even started thinking about getting rid of Typeforms and turn to use HubSpot’s forms. 

Please help me to solve this problem if possible, that would be appreciated!

Thanks

Tom

Badge +5

We'll look into this @Tom Chelty . Hopefully the support team will get back to you sooner rather than later. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Tom Chelty. I hope you're doing well! 

We've checked with the support team and we weren't able to find a ticket coming from the email of your Typeform account. After some digging, we realized you did create a ticket, but using a different email. To give you a better understanding of how things work at Typeform, your ticket came as a low priority because there wasn't any account associated with that email. Also, since you didn't share the Typeform URL, the team couldn't look into your form to troubleshoot. 

I asked them to move your ticket to the highest priority so it shouldn't take long to get back to you anymore. Still, due to our Account Ownership policy, the support team needs to receive a confirmation from the email of your Typeform account to access your workspace. Once you reply to that ticket from the right email, the team will be able to help you further. 

Let us know if there is anything else the Community team can do for you! We hope this will get solved as soon as possible.