Answered

Notifications Lost When Duplicating?

• 16 September 2021
  • 2 replies

I have a Typeform we use in healthcare as part of our ‘consent for treatment’ workflow. Part of the sequence is a video (hosted by Vimeo) which is personalised to the client each time.

This means that we have a Template Typeform which gets duplicated and then edited for each individual client. Each form therefore gets 1 response and we move it to our ‘Forms Complete’ workspace for future reference.

Annoyingly every time we duplicate we seem to lose the Email Notifications which I set up when I designed this. Is that normal? Is there any workaround you have seen? One suggestion I saw was to see if we can connect to a webhook for Integromat integration… but even a webhook does not get duplicated?

Thanks in advance! Zak

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 16 September 2021, 11:03

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @zakkara! Welcome to the Typeform Community! :wave_tone2:

Unfortunately, when you duplicate a form, it'll only copy the body of the form, meaning that no settings or integrations are copied over. In this situation, you'd have to set up the integrations and emails on each new form. 

I apologize for our limitation this time. Let me know if you have any other questions, we'd be happy to help! 

Wishing you a great day! :sunny:

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Annoyingly every time we duplicate we seem to lose the Email Notifications which I set up when I designed this. Is that normal? Is there any workaround you have seen? One suggestion I saw was to see if we can connect to a webhook for Integromat integration… but even a webhook does not get duplicated?

I have the same problem with Google / Calendly integrations. Is there a workaround for that? Or a way to define an integration at the account level for all the forms to be able to use it.

I was thinking of using the Create API, but it does not seem to allow to create integrations.