Answered

Notion Integration Issues

• 3 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Dear Typeform Community

I wanted to ask if anyone else is having problems with the Notion integration. As you can see in the video, it looks like the configuration is correct. But if you test the contact form afterwards, no content arrives at Notion.

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards
Noel

Demovideo:
https://transfer.topix.ch/_us5mp4q4EkyqPR

icon

Best answer by picsoung 5 June 2021, 02:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Noel Bürgler Thanks for stopping by the community! :grinning:  Nice to e-meet you. 

Do you know if the multiple choice answer options in the form match the ones in Notion? If not, the integration will fail, so they’ll need to match exactly. Let me know if that doesn’t work for you!

Hey @Liz 

Thanks for the answer! 
I don’t use multiple choice options.

This is one for example:

Thanks for the support!

Dear regards

Noel

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HI @Noel Bürgler Huh, odd that it wouldn’t be working. It might be best to contact our technical support since they can look further at the logs in the backend from your account email here. Hopefully they’ll be able to narrow down the issue for you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey Noel,
I am sorry to hear that you are encountering issues with this integration.
Notion API is still in Beta and we are deploying improvements multiple times a day.

Maybe you caught a moment where we may have broke something. (Blame me 🙇‍♂️ )
You can always try to re-trigger the send part by going to the Webhooks panel, view deliveries and click “redeliver”.

If this does not solve your issue. Let’s take a look together after you reach out to support.

Hi Guys

I got informed by mail that it now works.

Tested it and it works perfectly 🤝.

Thank you very much

Dear Regards Noel