Answered

Notion Integration not reflecting the database I need

• 4 August 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there, 

The Notion database I wish to integrate with will not show up as an option. I have the necessary admin access as well as put all the correct headings in my table database but it still refuses to show up as an option to integrate with. At the moment I am using a Google Sheets to collect responses, but the end goal is Notion.

Any ideas on how I can best get around this?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by TW0277 27 August 2022, 13:32

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @TW0277! Welcome to our Community!

Are the fields in your table database matching your typeform questions? I suggest you take a look at this article (in case you haven't). Other than that, can you send us some screenshots of the issue? That would help us to troubleshoot! 

I'm also tagging @mathio that might know how to help! Wishing you a great weekend! 

Userlevel 1

Good morning @Gabi Amaral , 

I get stuck as Step 3 of the Notion Integration as the database I want (called Tickets - People Department) refuses to show as an option.
I have attached a screenshot below. All the blanked out database names are other databases that I do not want to integrate with.

Kind regards

Taylor

Step 3: Map Typeform fields to Notion property

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @TW0277 Thanks for sending this over, and apologies for the delay (I’ve been OOO). I asked our tech team about this, and they mentioned the following: 

In this case the customer should invite or add the typeform bot to have edit permissions for their database, as seen here: https://share.getcloudapp.com/OAuQQ9Op

If that doesn’t do the trick, fully deleting the integration with TF / Notion and setting it up fresh should do it.

Let us know if that doesn’t work!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Liz  

All sorted!

Thank you so much for all your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear! What ended up solving the issue, @TW0277 ? 

Userlevel 1

I recreated the form :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh! Glad to hear it was a simple solution, @TW0277 . Thanks for letting us know!