Answered

One field in notion not integrating

• 12 June 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi, In my typeform I’ve 6 fields and same in the notion data base. except for one field all are integrating

icon

Best answer by shivbhansali 18 June 2021, 14:01

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @shivbhansali Thanks for stopping by the community! Do the answer choices in Typeform match the ones in Notion exactly? If not, you’ll want to be sure they’re exactly the same in both platforms!

Hi Liz, looks like there definitely some issue. That one field is not integrating

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @shivbhansali Huh, that is odd. Looks like everything is setup correctly! If you haven’t already, I’d suggest reaching out to our support team here to see if they can spot any errors in the backend that can provide more hints. You can contact them from your account email here. Let us know what they find!

The issue got resolved, Notion has issues in understanding answers with a comma. Once I removed the coma’s from the form typeform choices and notion option, its started to integrate

Strange, but an interesting learning

Hi @shivbhansali Huh, that is odd. Looks like everything is setup correctly! If you haven’t already, I’d suggest reaching out to our support team here to see if they can spot any errors in the backend that can provide more hints. You can contact them from your account email here. Let us know what they find!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@shivbhansali - thanks for letting us know what happened.. that really is strange but one of those pieces of knowledge that will become wisdom going forward. 

thanks again for sharing the outcome and continued success with the form 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @shivbhansali Ah! Good to know! Thank you for sharing this. I’ll note that!