Answered

One of two calendars based on answers to questions

• 21 March 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I would like have my leads go to one of two calendars based on the answers to the questions in the typeform.  

For example, if a potential client answers certain questions or gets over a certain number of points when scoring the answers, I would either like them to go to my personal calendar or a round robin calendar to others on my team.

I’m using Calendly and have it integrated.  I just need to figure out the logic to send them to certain calendars.

Thanks!!!

icon

Best answer by Lagetty 23 March 2022, 00:57

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lagetty Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here. 

The first spot to get started would be to take a peek at this guide here on setting up logic jumps. 

Do you already have logic jumps set up on the form? If so, any screenshots you can provide on where you’re getting stuck would be handy!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Lagetty! Hope you're having a nice day. I'm just tagging @talon256 over here because he has been using the integration with Calendy, so he might have something to contribute. Wishing you all the best! :wink:

Badge +2

Thanks for the tag, @Gabi Amaral. @Lagetty, I would echo what @Liz referenced about setting up logic jumps, and then set it up so you’ve got two branches: a high score branch, and a low score branch. Each branch would have a different Calendly Integration question, which you could choose to function however you like. 

Hopefully that makes sense after you’re familiar with the mechanisms of logic jumps and branching. If not, post some screenshots and we’ll be here to help!

Userlevel 1

Hey thanks everyone.  I don’t know if I did it right but after reading several other threads about the issue of submitting the form and the calendar I decided to create two different endings with a button that sends them to the calendars.  Like this… (attached image)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Lagetty Ah wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Glad to see that worked for you! Let us know how the responses on the form go. 

Hi,

I am looking to create a simple form that dependent on the city selected takes them to specific Calendly page with about 5 variations of Calendly links.

Would the best possible, tia

Chris

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @RCB I’ve added your post here where we have the answer. 😀