Answered

Only syncing some completed forms to Klaviyo

• 4 June 2021
  • 3 replies

I’m trying to set up a form that only pushes to Klaviyo when an optional email marketing consent button is checked. I don’t want all of the completed forms being synced with Klaviyo, as some of these contacts have not consented to receive email marketing. Is this possible with Typeform?

icon

Best answer by Michaela 8 June 2021, 09:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Phoebe Thanks for stopping by the community! Hope you’re having a great Friday. :grinning:

The Klaviyo integration sends responses automatically, meaning there isn’t a way to filter the responses sent to Klaviyo by answers. 

Though, you could use Zapier to do this, and I have a similar workaround video below on how to do this: 

Would this work for you? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Phoebe, welcome to the community! Hope you’re having a great day :sunny:

I’m just jumping in with a recommendation. Since you currently cannot do this natively, you might wanna have a look at Integromat. It’s a no-code automation/integration tool that lets you connect your Typeform account to pretty much any online service.

So in this case - to put it very very simply, you’d connect your Typeform to Klaviyo and apply a filter that would only let the data through if the condition (consent button checked vs unchecked) is met.

You can check out the Typeform and Klaviyo integration pages that contain the available triggers, actions and pre-made templates.

If you wanted to learn about filtering in Integromat, you can read this support article or watch this video lesson :relaxed: 

Thanks both for your replies! I’ll check them out and see what works best :)

Phoebe