Answered

Outcome quiz to Zapier... what ID to connect?

• 8 December 2021
  • 28 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi friends! I have created an Outcome Quiz in TF and have successfully connected my required email address responses to Klaviyo via Zapier (according to Zapier tests), but I am unable to

1. get new email addresses to show up in Klaviyo (outside of the Zap test email)
    and
  2. set up the proper Action-Filter in Zapier to assign each email address to the proper list.

Regarding #2, the Filter Data is to complex for me to understand what data connects to the corresponding Outcome, i.e. in order to filter the email address to the proper list. Therre is no transparrency on the TF side (that I’m aware of?) to help me identify this….

I’ve worked on this for hours at this point and feel that I’m very close to getting it to work… I hope I don’t have to eff with webhooks? 

PLEASE ADVISE 🙏

icon

Best answer by picsoung 14 December 2021, 02:45

View original

28 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dejan thanks for stopping by and sharing this! So cool to see another solution. We appreciate it!!

Does anyone know how to create a Zap between Typeform and Kajabi that will use the TF quiz outcome to trigger a specific email sequence? 

I’m assuming I need to set up 3 zaps for this based on custom form type but have no clue how to get the 1st one going. Any resources, suggestions, or insights would be helpful! TIA

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ldegolia_38 Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here. 

I added your post here where we have an existing conversation about this. When trying to send the outcomes to Klaviyo, just be sure you’ve built an outcome quiz first!