Skip to main content

Is it just me or are the partial submission webhooks unusable in tools such as Zapier?

It doesn’t show me the answers to the questions, just a jumbled mess.

I’ve had nothing but trouble since upgrading. It appears partial submissions are pretty much useless right now if you can’t automate the responses…

It has so much potential but not being able to use the response with Zapier pretty much kills any ability to do what is intended. I feel there wasn’t much thought for it, other than charging double the price, and it’s kind of making me angry. I’ve not had any issues for 5+ years with Typeform, but having to pay double for an incomplete feature is pretty shocking…

They’ve offered 50% off for three months as my forms disabled (without any notice) when upgrading to Growth, because I had an attached GTM to some of them. But the whole reason I upgraded was for partial submissions. I took a massive hit on number of responses etc, paying double the price, and not even getting what I need out of it...

Hi @ECLM Thanks for reaching out about your forms and using webhooks. Could you send a few screenshots of how the webhook data for partial submission is appearing? That’ll help me send this feedback to our product team. 

Hi @ECLM Thanks for reaching out about your forms and using webhooks. Could you send a few screenshots of how the webhook data for partial submission is appearing? That’ll help me send this feedback to our product team. 

Yes here is a Loom

It would be helpful if the webhook separated individual answers to each question much like Zapier does when you integrate directly on a full response.

At the moment I can’t use this feature that I’m planning to pay so much for, and something that I know would help so many businesses achieve what they need to. This could be an absolute game-changer in my business where we deal with instant quotes for services. It’ll give the opportunity for us to follow up with really personalised responses with their quote if they don’t book etc.

Hi @ECLM Thank you! This is super helpful! I’ll share this with them! 

If you do think of any other questions or suggestions, send ‘em our way!