Answered

Populate CRM with country without a country field

Badge

Hi!
How do i populate my crm with a country from my quiz. (I don't have a country selection option within the quiz) The quiz is tailored to a specific countries.

For example i have one quiz for sweden and one for germany. How do i make my typeform quiz populate my crm with the right country? The specific quiz will only be sent out to a specific country. And i dont want to have then answer what country they are in. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 6 February 2023, 21:02

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @JKMaint Happy Monday! You could pass in the country information using a hidden field. That hidden field could then populate the country data in your CRM. Would a hidden field work? 

Badge

This dosent explain how i set up a connection with hidden field that says for example “germany” and populates my crm (hubspot)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @JKMaint If your CRM is Hubspot, this article here can walk you through how to map fields once you’ve gotten your hidden fields setup on the form. 

Badge

my hidden fields does not show up it the mapping. so can someone please explain on how you use a hidden field to populate my CRM with a country, i am not looking to populate my form with data from my CRM…. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@JKMaint Have you published all changes to your form? 

Badge

Yes, i want to know how i can set a specific form to be assigned to a contact, do i need to do this in a workflow?

Badge

And the Lifecycle stage does not update in hubspot. does this also require a workflow?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @JKMaint It isn’t possible to assign to a specific contact at this time in our native integration. 

As for the workflow, it looks like you’re updating the Lifecycle stage field, but this will only update the actual text field, not their position in the workflow. Instead, I would setup a workflow that would move the contact based on a hidden field. 

Badge

Regarding moving content/quiz answers to hubspot, is it possible in some way to have the quiz information populated in our hubspot under a specific contact?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @JKMaint You can have the information updated under a contact that filled out the form (ex, the email provided in the form), but not to a specific user in Hubspot.