Answered

Problem with buton link on Chrome and Edge

• 9 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Hello, the buton link at the end of the typeform does not work with certain browsers. Firefox and Safari work fine. Edge and Google Chrome do not work.

We work with a CMS from Wix.

Where is the problem coming from?

icon

Best answer by Liz 17 November 2023, 16:09

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ecoleo Could you share the URL where you have the form and a screenshot of the button you’re referencing? Thanks in advance!

Yes, the URL is: https://www.ecoleo.ch/

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @ecoleo ! I took a look at the code, and it doesn’t quite look like the form is embedding on the website using these instructions. How are you adding the form to your website? Do you mind sending screenshots of that? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ecoleo Apologies for the delay! I thought I had replied to this, but I might have closed the tab before the post actually posted. 

Are you having issues with the redirect button at the end of the form? If so, this is a known issue with Wix, sadly, however some customers have had luck with the redirects if they embed it a different way on their Wix site. 

Wix blocks our form redirects when you embed a form using the code we provide.You can try the "embed by URL" method and see if that works.

Hi Liz, with the embedding via URL it works perfectly. Many thanks for your support.