Question

Problems connecting zoho to typeform

• 11 April 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hi, 

Lately i´ve been trying to connect my typeform con my zoho CRM and i´ve been having an issue. 

I follow the next steps:

-My typeform->Connect>ZohoCRM.

When selecting the account i want to use the page goes white and i I can´t do anything:

I hope you can help me with this issue. 

Looking forward to your reply.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Soporte Iempresa Thanks for sending this screenshot along - super helpful. Do you mind trying to clear the cache and/or use another browser to see if this solves the issue? 

Badge

Hi Liz, 

i´ve oppened it on an unknown tab and the problem remains: 

Badge

Hi, 

We have certain urge with this problem. 

Hope you can help us ASAP. 

Badge

Hi @Soporte Iempresa Thanks for sending this screenshot along - super helpful. Do you mind trying to clear the cache and/or use another browser to see if this solves the issue? 

Hi, we have certain urge with this issue. 

Please contact us ASAP. 

Looking forward to your reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Soporte Iempresa Were you able to clear your browser cache and try this in a different browser to see if that helps? 

Badge

Hi @Soporte Iempresa Were you able to clear your browser cache and try this in a different browser to see if that helps? 

Hi Liz, 

Yes, i tried on an unknown tab on chrome and on a new tab on safari. I can´t login correctly. 

Hope you can fix this problem, we have certain urge. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Soporte Iempresa In that case, I would suggest reaching out to our support team here to see if they can see any errors in the backend that might be preventing the integration from connecting to your login.