Answered

question

• 5 December 2023
  • 7 replies

How can I edit my form when it’s already published?

icon

Best answer by Liz 6 December 2023, 16:36

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Pella Thanks for stopping by! You can head to the builder at any time and make edits to the form. Just be sure to click the publish button again once you’re done so the changes are visible on the live form. 

I’d also suggest taking a look at this article here, which provides a guide on editing a form that’s already collecting answers. 

I am actually so sorry  but I'm want ask you for the last question. My mind is telling me this site, is this web hydra realive?)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lessy welcome to our community 😊 are you using Typeform? 

I received the invitation in very interesting app,the invitation was come to taxi apps,and I followed the link. Now I am trying to understand, what was that and what is it 🤔 😂

I'll so much appreciate 😌 if you explain it to me. 

P.S. Thank you for feedback 😊 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lessy Hm, did you find the link in a Typeform? 👀

No. It's came to me in taxi app, social media 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lessy I think somewhere along the way you have landed here, but maybe this isn’t where you were expecting to be! 

This is a forum for form builders users to talk about Typeform (our product), ask questions and share solutions. 

If you’re not currently using Typeform, it might be worth going back to the taxi app and trying again to find what you were looking for 😊