Answered

Question regarding HelloSign Integration

• 8 March 2022
  • 2 replies

We are looking forward to integrating HelloSign into our Client Typeform platform. I have explained the entire requirements and questions we have below for your reference. 

Requirement: We are having a Typeform in which 400+ Agents are filling up the details based on various custom conditions created in Typeform & based on that they complete the form and an agreement for the sale of a property is ready. We want that as soon as the Typeform form is completed & the agreement is ready, the Agent can submit it, enter the email address of the buyer & thereafter through HelloSign (https://www.hellosign.com/) Integration, we can send the Agreement in a pdf format to be signed by the Buyer. The Buyer will receive an email from HelloSign, check the agreement and sign it. 

The second condition over here is that, the Buyer observer some changes in the Document & want the Agent to do the changes. Now they can add the comment on HelloSign & the Agent will receive an email update from HelloSign regarding the changes, however as the Agent currently don't have any login to Typeform, they can't go into the submitted Typeform & make the changes and submit the document again. Is there any API or platform via which we can have all the Agent login into Typeform, fill-up the form, submit it, send it to Buyer through Hellosign & thereafter store the Typeform data for each buyer, make edit if required and send it again?

Please let me know if you need further explanation. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 March 2022, 17:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MARTIN1243 Welcome to the community! Sounds like you have quite the setup. :grinning:

Since we don’t have a native integration with HelloSign, you’ll first need to use something like Zapier or Integromat to pass the data to HelloSign. 

From there, if any changes need to be made, it would be best to do this within HelloSign directly. Once a form is submitted, it’s not possible to change the answers. 

Hopefully this helps get you started, but let us know if you have any other questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @MARTIN1243! I definitely agree with my friend Liz, what a setup! :open_mouth:

I was just wondering if you were able to integrate HelloSign using Zapier or Integromat? Let us know how it went! 

@Michaela do you know if integromat offers this integration? Thanks!